Guide to Dining
Welcome to the College of Coastal Georgia
Here at the College of Coastal Georgia we offer a dining program that meets the needs of today’s college student. Each year you will experience exciting changes, fresh menus, and new enhancements to your dining program. These changes are a result of the feedback and input of many students and staff members.
Dining Hall Meal Plan Info and Policies
Resident Meal Plans
19 Meals per week
Plan Cost: $1,905.00
19 Meals per week + $50 Dining Dollars
17 Meals Per Week + $100 Dining Dollars
15 Meals Per Week + $125 Dining Dollars
Plan Cost: $1,955.00
Log into your COAST account or stop by the Bursar’s office to complete your payment. Meal options will be added to your MAC card.
Summer Resident Meal Plans
3 Meals Per Week Plus $150.00 Dining Dollars
Plan Cost $495.00
Commuter Meal Plans
40 Meal Swipes $283.00
20 Meal Swipes $155.00
10 Meal Swipes $86.00
Faculty and Staff Rates
40 Meal Swipes $277.00
20 Meal Swipes $152.00
10 Meal Swipes $84.00
Dining Dollars are accepted at the Mariners Galley and Dockside Deli.
Meals purchased with Dining Dollars at the Mariners Galley are subject to the cash price of $6.50 for breakfast, $8.50 for lunch, and $9.50 for dinner.
Dining Dollars begin the first day of class and end the last day of exams. Dining Dollars carry over from semester to semester and unused dollars are refunded at the end of the Academic Year. Students are responsible for monitoring their own account balances and for all purchase made with Dining Dollars.
This is YOUR dining service and we are here to serve you! We appreciate your input and feedback to better meet your needs. You can make your voice heard through comment cards or just introduce yourself and tell us what you think.
Special Dietary Needs
If you have special dietary needs, please consult with the Food Service Director. All efforts will be made to meet your special needs.
We have a wealth of resources available to our guests, including the expert guidance of a registered dietitian. Arrangements can be made for individual consultations concerning any dietary need, such as sports nutrition, weight control, food allergies, or medically prescribed diets.
Lost Card Policy
You must present your ID card to the cashier each time you enter the Dining Hall. Please do not ask the cashier to admit you without your ID card. If you lose your card, you MUST visit the Bursar’s office
Your understanding and observation of the following regulations will guarantee smooth, efficient operation of the Dining Hall.
- Students must obey the College’s personal appearance regulations while in the Dining Hall.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times.
- You are not permitted to take food from the Dining Hall unless using the to-go program.
- To avoid waste, you should choose one entrée when entering the served lines. More entrees are available for seconds.
- After dining, please return dinnerware to the dish return and leave your table and chairs neat and clean.
- Please behave courteously at all times.
- You will not be granted credit for any meals missed.
- We also ask that you abide by all of the Aladdin policies.
- Please enter through the main entrance. DO NOT allow others to enter through side doors or patio area.
- If you have a to-go box it is intended for taking a meal with you. It is not to be used in addition to eating in the facility.
- If moving tables and chairs for large groups please return them to the position in which they were found.
Dining Hall personnel reserve the right to dismiss or suspend you from the dining area for inappropriate behavior.
Trouble opening the document?
Many of our documents require adobe reader. Download it for free below.